$25 CARWORNIC Gear Men's Tactical Cargo Pants Waterpoof Lightweight Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Men Uniforms, Work Safety CARWORNIC Max 72% OFF Gear Men's Tactical Waterpoof Lightweight Cargo Pants CARWORNIC Max 72% OFF Gear Men's Tactical Waterpoof Lightweight Cargo Pants $25 CARWORNIC Gear Men's Tactical Cargo Pants Waterpoof Lightweight Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Men Uniforms, Work Safety leotikansas.org,Tactical,$25,Waterpoof,Pants,/fossulate1016664.html,Lightweight,Cargo,CARWORNIC,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Men , Uniforms, Work Safety,Men's,Gear leotikansas.org,Tactical,$25,Waterpoof,Pants,/fossulate1016664.html,Lightweight,Cargo,CARWORNIC,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Men , Uniforms, Work Safety,Men's,Gear
CARWORNIC Rip Stop Urban Tactical Cargo Pants, is a new military design with plenty functional pockets. It is good for outdoor and working, Also for men's casual daily wear. "span"
FEATURE amp; DESIGN"span"
* The tactical pants are made of 65% cotton and 35% polyester rip-stop fabric, treated with wear-resistant finish.
* Durable metal zipper fly with button closure;
* Self-adjusting comfort waistband with widened belt loops;
* Durable brand plastic D ring, for handing EDC tools, key, flashlight;
* The articulating knees and gusseted crotch for better movement;
* Slope type ankle strap, good fit for the tactical boot ;
* Double and triple- stitch construction, perfect for tactical training and outdoor activities;
* Total 8 Multi-purpose cargo pockets for various tools and equipment
* 2 slash pockets with 1 small internal pocket, 2 back pockets with hook and loop closure; 2 large expandable cargo pockets for tactical use; 1 slip pocket;
* New fabric protects against liquids, dirt, stains, spills and soil; Lightweight, breathable, waterproof, scratch-resistant, wrinkle resistant;
* Good for spring, summer autumn and winter. Suitable for tactical, military combat, outdoor, hiking, climbing, hunting, cycling, airsoft, paintball, shooting, army training, working
SIZE MEASURED INFORMATION "span"
30X30: Waist 30-32" Hip 42.5" Inseam 30" Length 40" Thigh 23.6"
32X30: Waist 32-34" Hip 44.0" Inseam 30" Length 41" Thigh 24.4"
34X30: Waist 34-36" Hip 46.0" Inseam 30" Length 42" Thigh 25.2"
36X32: Waist 36-38" Hip 47.5" Inseam 32" Length 43" Thigh 26.0"
38X32: Waist 38-40" Hip 49.0" Inseam 32" Length 44" Thigh 26.8"
* The size chart is measured by hand, it is the real pants measured data, please allow 0.5-1" differs;
* There might be a little color difference due to the monitor and camera.
UM School of Medicine study in mice suggests it may be possible to develop treatments for various medical conditions caused by air pollutionLearn More about New Research Finds Air Pollution Reduces Sperm Counts through Brain Inflammation
Full Endowment of $2.5 Million Includes Funds from Philanthropic Donors and Matching State FundsLearn More about UM School of Medicine Establishes Two New Endowed Professorships and Center for Pathogen Research through Private Gifts and Matching State Funds
Seven-year Javits Neuroscience Investigator Award Given to Dr. Crino for Cutting-Edge ResearchLearn More about University of Maryland School of Medicine Neurology Chair Peter B. Crino, MD, PhD, Receives Prestigious Neuroscience Award
American Heart Association Awards Gold Plus recognition for high standards of care, along with a coveted Target Stroke Honor Role Elite designation for timely treatment of ischemic strokeLearn More about University of Maryland Medicine Announces Comprehensive Stroke Center at UMMC Receives Top Honors for Stroke Care
Findings suggest several FDA-approved drugs, such as a common diabetes medication and anesthetics, could protect from noise-related hearing loss.Learn More about UM School of Medicine Researchers Work to Understand Hearing Loss from Noise Damage through Gene Expression Changes
NCI Awardee’s Research Activities Will Involve Adult Cancer Clinical Trials and Testing Innovative Cancer TherapiesLearn More about UM School of Medicine Radiation Oncologist, Dr. Mark Mishra, Receives Prestigious Team Leadership Award from National Cancer Institute to Promote Collaborative Clinical Research
After Serving as Vice Chair of the IRB, Dr. Kelly Will Lead Safety Review of All Studies Involving Human Participants for the Maryland Department of Heatlh (MDH)Learn More about Dr. Deanna Kelly Appointed New Chair of Institutional Review Board for the Maryland Department of Health
Research Will Help Identify Mechanisms by Which the Microbiome Affects the Susceptibility to Sexually Transmitted InfectionsLearn More about UM School of Medicine Receives $7.5 Million Grant to Create Complex Model of Female Reproductive Tract to Study Infections
Only Typhoid Vaccine Proven Safe for Infants and Young ChildrenLEARN MORE about First Efficacy Results from Africa find Typhoid Vaccine to offer 84 Percent Protection against Typhoid Fever
New Partnership Will Create Digital Infrastructure to Support Statewide ‘All of Maryland’ Study to Learn More About How Genes and Other Factors Affect HealthLearn More about University of Maryland Medicine Partners with Vibrent Health to Embark on Landmark Precision Health Research Study
Every day, our faculty are conducting groundbreaking research, accelerating innovation and discovery in medicine.
Unparalleled resources prepare students to be physicians, scientists, and allied health professionals.